Virtual Robot X Phase 1: Hello World!
Phase 1 of the 2019 Virtual RobotX (VRX) Competition is now complete!
Participating teams were tasked with running the VRX simulation environment and early prototype solutions to the VRX tasks locally. Teams were asked to deliver short videos demonstrating their ability to setup the VRX environment locally. You can find each team’s entry below.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University: Virtual Minion
- Flinders University: Australis2
- Florida Atlantic University: Owltonomous
- Georgia Institute of Technology: GT Marine Robotics
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur: AUV-IITK
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) NIROM
- McGill University McGill Robotics
- National Taiwan University TANG
- National University of Signapore Bumblebee
- Northwestern Polytechnical University Breaking Wave
- Osaka Prefecture University OUXT Polaris
- State Key Laboratory of Ocean Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University SKLOE
- University of Florida's Machine Intelligence Laboratory UF
- University of Hawaii at Manoa Kanaloa
- University of Sydney USYD RobotX
Congratulations to the 15 teams that qualified! They will be moving on to Phase 2: Dress Rehearsal later this month.